Friday, July 13, 2012

my long Wanted SACD

 

It’s been like 8 years since I last listen to a proper media, the SACD/DSD and XRCD. The last was my time tinkering with Car Audio or the ICE (In Car Entertainment)

I missed those days whereby we had rounds and rounds of gathering and car to car listening and vouching or cursing or swear by, they had this golden ear that are able to justify even a slightest dip in some band of frequency … or a 3db octave shift or best … dB sensitivity … hmm or maybe I’m just over reacting right now … duh !

anyway … the rule of the game is the Source … it must be from a reputable record company … heard of Chesky, Telarc, Linn, Clearaudio… bla bla bla … the list goes on … anyway … to bring you back to reality … have you head EMI, BMG, SONY … ahaaa … yes … relate the 2 … the later is commercial record company …

I try not to go too detail here as I might spill out the beans or even let the cat out of the hats … to keep it short and clean … here’s a picture of my prized possession … though I may have those before but as usual … with the kind hearted soul of borrowing to friends and enemy … the chain of borrowing ended up and added up in someone else collection … duh ! it doesn’t make sense right ? but it sure does … it went MISSING !!!

ok … feast your eyes on this AUDIOPHILE CD’s …

2012-07-11 21.42.15_resize

ibohausiaw laa ….