was quite bz with everthing .... (to keep it short)
so to start my blog ... here's one HOT CHICKEN CURRY
- 1 pack of readymade curry paste (Adami Pes Kari Sebaguna)
- 5 pcs of potato
- 5 pcs of ladysfinger
- 50g of tauki (tofu skin)
- 4 pcs chicken drumstick, cut into smaller pieces
- 4 pcs of bawang merah
- 20g of ginger
- 2 stick of serai
where to start ?
- skinned the potato, boil it for like 20min with slow fire
- soak the tofu skin with hot water
- cut the ladyfinger
- pound the bawang merah with ginger
- low fire, fried the pounded bawang merah+ginger and daun serai
- pour in the curry paste .... cook for like 2 mins on slow fire
- add in the chiken, potato, tofu skin and ladyfinger ...
- add in 500ml of boil water, cover the wok
- salt to taste, no coconut milk required (low colestrol and fat)
- every 15sec stir the work because the curry migh charred at the bottom of the wok
- poke the chicken with a fork ... see if it's cooked ...
- dish out when it's cook.... eat it with plain white rice ....
level of difficulty 2/10
overal time taken 30mins