Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I’m being Challenged … again ???

Ok … like the saying … young men’s blood sure easy to boils … yes I’m still a young man … and my blood is sure fucking boiling rite now …

Ha ha ha … ok … at times I need to recall the saying from my friend … if you could take a long deep breath 3 times … bad things will passed and in longer in anger …

if you don’t understand the 2 saying above … duh … it’s either I’m with stupid or your are with stupid …

ok nuff said … rumors says that I bought a super gaming computer …
that is true, and with another of my back by popular demand saying … one mountain high is another mountain higher … in short … I may have bought the top of the line gaming PC that day … but today … it be may already outdated …

anyway … enuff of the self defense and my phallacies … below are my score in papers …

Windows Experience Index 7.7

You can try to beat my ass off by clicking Start / Control Panel / System. I’m just shy of 0.2 to hit the maximum Windows Experience Index. Yes … maximum is 7.9 and not 10.0 RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual)

So that it’s …in paper … what can this do is another story … yes … some people loves to brags about numbers … like some people loves to brags about things they have… and this is MY BRAGGING RIGHTS !

so if you can’t beat it … please eat the fact that I have THE NEW GAMING RIG IN TOWN … hahahahahha

Ok another number to brags … though it’s an old benchmark program

30213 3DMarks

my 3DMarks 06 score, you can too try you luck to beat my ass off
http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark06/download/
download the demo version … if you want to post ONLINE … it not then google for the free serial for offline result.

Demo version = result only showed when you register online then it will post online


free serial version = result showed offline, you are not able to post online due to it is …..XXXXXXX don’t ask … no free lunch remember …
download the free serial at your own fucxxng risk … I’m not recommending but just mere sharing that there is this thing call google.com that can help u with your malicious doing …

Ok … can someone beats my score pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
hahahahahahahaha … here I end my last saying … when you’re on top … it’s kindly lonely here … yeee haaaaaaaaaaa !!!

 

I truly bohausiaw…

No comments: