Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S II

Maxis launch Samsung Galaxy SII the much awaited and anticipated Android phone and also the so called .. iPhone Killer ….

I was not in Mid Valley … but I was @ Maxis Tmn Molek hoping that they will release it and sell it to me today … aha … fat chance …they can’t sell it today … policy …

Today was the most f-tup day ever since my E72 phone I soo wish to buy .. after about like 6 months of eyeing on E71 …  the E72 superseded it’s predecessor… I finally gave in and bought THE E72 exactly 1 year 6 months now … today the same feeling came back and haunt me again …

It’s definitely not about the price … c’mon …  regulars that watch my blog knows how much I can spend for a nite of beer hahahahaha … probably several ipad in a month… anyway … I’m very careful about investing in this mobile toys …  yah I know… damn stingy …

So today I have that iPhone4 attack again … in fact … the craze started yesterday … I called up 8 Maxis partners … all do not have stock …. so I try my luck today at the main branch at Tmn Molek …guess what … new stock just arrive this morning !!! … but …Samsung Galaxy S II launch today … fark … dilemma !!!

In fact … many things happened today … maxis barred my line this morning because I just crossed my limit …wanted to pay via maybank2u … but just too bz … to I paid online at 7:45am …

waited till 12pm … line still barred … so I’m kinda thinkin’ maybe today I need to go to Maxis and get an iPhone to cure my dilemma and iphone sickness … but … after the gal explain about which plan that suits me … it make me realise that I hardly utilise my RM150 package … but I’m more into roaming … meaning .. my RM300++ bill every months are from my roaming and RM99 data unlimited broadband services … so if I were to sign up with iphone on RM250 package (iphone only RM399) my guestimate next month bill will sum up to RM500++ because the iPhone package only for Maxis to Maxis call or sms only … to 3rd party is additional charges … so fark !!!!

the package that suite me was RM100 but I need to buy the iPhone at the price of RM1,590 … that is really a RIPP-OFF .. I wonder you … yes you that are buy the package for your iPhone4 … have you though that you are really and asshole … anyway … 1 might not notice it because ur just like an and everday joe … really … the maxis package really SUCK COCK … unless u don’t call oversea … and most of ur fav contact are from Maxis … else … the iValue package is really a iCHEATYOU package …

don’t agree ? read ur monthly bill … 3rd party calls are separated from your package … GOTCHA !

so … nuff said … I’m going to Q @ Maxis Tmn Molek tomorrow at 8AM for the Samsung Galaxy S II the iPhone4 killer … sorry Apple … I love you a lot … just that your just too difficult for me to own one … maybe when I get drunk in the morning … somewhere in the future … I will definitely get an iPhone4 to play … really … never use it b4 … I’m soo OUT …

Here’s maxis package …

Sign up for a rate plan with a data plan to get your Android™ device at a special price.

 

I’m currently with RM150 voice and RM99 unlimited GPRS, with SII I’m saving some $ …here’s how I can save … change my RM150 to RM50 package … because the Maxis gal ran through my 6 months bills … most of my call is overseas or roaming … in fact I hardly touch RM50 for local calls … and for unlimited GPRS … I need to change to 3GB that is RM88 only … so my next bill will be no more Minimum RM150+99 = RM 245 but will be RM138 damn … if you just ur a little of your brain power … you are actually saving when upgrading …

Now the 2nd topic is … which plan … 12 months or 18 months or 24 months …. I reckon 24 is toooo long … I think I’ll settle for 12months … by that time … SIII or SIV will be out then …

ok time to pack my bags and ready to go take my dinner …

Anyway … my love is till iPhone … fark … I cannot get over it …

No comments: