Thursday, December 18, 2008

welcome to paradise

in my kampung we have these to eat ....
and morning glory to greet us
we have a patio full or orkids...
overlooking the jambu tree..
here's the oil palm plucked this morning
and here's the mangosteen with fruits in the ring
to compliment with the durian that fell from the tree
here's the durian  flower ... 
and that's the crown of the flower  ...  that's the beginning of
a bearing tree
we can grow pineapples too .. not to near the tree  ... the leaves has
sharp tiny thorns .. so that u animal won't near them
we grow our own vegetables ...
we call it home growned ... super organic ... we use our chickens dungs
as manure ... you say yuks ... we say yummy ... i wonder how many
kilos of pesticide are in your tummy ....
this is my kampung ... who needs air-con where i have jungles of
oxygens ....
and this is where i fish ..
i use a RM300 camera ... but so what .. i take better picture then
your RM3K camera ...
and that's my sampan ...he rest today...

welcome to my paradise .....
i know it doesn't ryhmm ... i'm not a writer anyway
i'm a blogger lah ! duh !

2 comments:

Avril Tan said...

You take very good photographs. Do you use photoshop or any photo enhancing software?
Your blog is interesting.

Phil's Stuff said...

thanks for the comment .... now i'm happy that someone do appreciate my 2cent worth of blog and my puny picture taking skill he he he ..

i do not know how to use photoshop so all my picture as as raw as my skill ha ha ha and because i bohausiaw he he he

all the picture are taken by a very very old olympus point and shoot camera .. about RM1200 that time ... 4 years ago .. now i think ... about RM200++ only..i 3.2megapixel

visit me more .. thanks for dropping by ... appreciate ur stay ..