Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's the story ... morning Glory

I was back @ hometown, Muar, Johor। Caught these flowers blooming in the morning @ my parent's house .....

FYI, my parent's house, place where i was born, it's like a zoo sometimes ... and most of the time
it's like a garden ... there are many type of tropical flowers that grows wild here and some are planted by mom & pops.































T'was in fact hard to get these shots using my puny digicam bees doing matrix...















You don't wanna mess with this buzy bee ...
















and another one ...






























who says chicken can't read ??? we'll this pic below proves u wrong ... definitely ...
















my dad's fav pet ... the real chicken run ....















feeding time ....















imagine the size of the lil's eggs .... cute eh' ...
the egg's size is similiar to a ping pong ball

No comments: